Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, October 27, 2008

Unstinting

The Word of the Day for October 27 is "unstinting."
unstinting: (adjective) Bestowed liberally.

Synonyms: lavish, munificent, overgenerous, too-generous, unsparing.

Usage: Her suitor's unstinting devotion was flattering yet slightly unsettling.

Relevance to my life: Tired of the unstinting criticism from him, I closed myself off and shut him out. Perhaps things might have turned out differently with more frequent kind words from him and more patient understanding from me. We'll never know, though.
The judges' unstinting praise of Robert Muraine at his audition seemed sincere, although one was also unstinting with a donkey-bray laugh.





Feel free to show your unstinting admiration for me in other ways.


Something wet...


Photobucket



Something small...


Photobucket



Something funny...


Photobucket



Something sweet...


Photobucket



Something perfect...


Photobucket


I also accept:


Photobucket




Relax, people... I'm kidding, although if you could get me Viggo's phone number, that would be swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment