Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Exhilaration

The Word of the Day for October 19 is "exhilaration."
exhilaration: (noun) The state of being stimulated, refreshed, or elated.

Synonyms: excitement

Usage: Few Yosemite visitors ever see snow avalanches and fewer still know the exhilaration of riding on them.

Relevance to my life: Although the two happiest days of my life were the births of my daughters, the greatest exhilaration I felt was on the opening night of the gallery exhibit in which I had three of my paintings.

What it is NOT: spelled like exhiliration -
Everyone has some words which are difficult to remember how how to spell; this one is mine. I can never remember that first "a." I have to look it up every single time. *sigh*


Here's a Sunday morning pick-me-up. Natalie watched this and said, "Ohh, pretty lights!" heh



When Natalie saw the chick's dress in this one, she said, "Nice dress, Nancy." *snort* My kids crack me up.





This one is not techno-related at all, but I've listened to it nonstop since last night. Chingon is badass. lol





Here is the link to the song as it is on the soundtrack, which is better quality, naturally, than the live version. I may have to watch both Kill Bills today now. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment