Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Circumference

The Word of the Day for September 18 is "circumference."
circumference: (noun) 1. The boundary line of a circle.
2. a The boundary line of a figure, area or object
    b. The length of such a boundary.

Synonym: circuit, compass, perimeter, periphery

Usage: He had walked the full circumference of his land, repairing his fence along the way.

Relevance to my life: While the circumference of my patience may be an infinite loop, the virtue itself is quite finite.

Oh my god. I had a long post, including a stellar grammar tangent, but when I hit post, Tom's flying monkeys sent it spinning into the MySpace ether. I don't have the spirit to attempt to recreate it. *sigh*

I may have to bake another batch of Crisis Brownies, though I should probably start dragging my ass to the gym again and flog myself on the elliptical trainer instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment