Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, October 4, 2010

Implore

The Word of the Day for October 4 is "implore."

Implore: (verb) Call upon in supplication; entreat.

Synonyms: Beg, pray

Usage: Once more I implore you not to waste so much money upon me.

Relevance to My Life: I implored him not to leave me, to remember his promise that he would never ask for a divorce, but he remained firm in his wishes, bought himself a new house and moved out.




The War of the Roses trailer

The end of a marriage can be Hell.










She-Devil Ruth Blows Up the House

Extreme, but I bet Ruth felt satisfied.











Meryl Streep in SheDevil


She is absolutely hilarious in this movie, one of my guilty pleasure favorites.










Scene from She-Devil

The bit at the end where she says "I said MOVE!" always gets me laughing.





No comments:

Post a Comment