Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Empty-headed

The Word of the Day for October 12 is "empty-headed."

empty-headed: (adjective) lacking seriousness; given to frivolity.

Synonyms: featherbrained, airheaded, dizzy, giddy, light-headed, silly, vacuous, inane, ditzy, flighty.

Usage: She was a pretty but empty-headed young woman.

Relevance to My Life: Aghast, I stared at the new Assistant Director for Alumni Relations, a tall empty-headed blonde, with a bought pair of tits who demonstrated her general vacuousness the second she opened her mouth. Nevertheless, as time went on, she succeeded in garnering large donations and bequests from alumni. As it turned out, she was the perfect person for the job.





Trailer for Clueless

Alicia Silverstone's Cher gave us a perfect glimpse of the vacuous, empty-headed blonde.











Legally Blonde - Girls, I'm Going to Harvard!


This is one of my guilty-pleasure movies. :)








Legally Blonde - The Bend and Snap


The feminist inside me is still not sure if this is more demeaning toward me or women, but it is a funny scene!








Legally Blonde - Case Scene

Elle Redeems Herself. Maybe it's the underdog-lover in me, but I like to see the stereotypical ditzy blonde succeed once in a while.










No comments:

Post a Comment