Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Friday, October 8, 2010

Blooper

The Word of the Day for October 8 is "blooper."

Blooper: (noun) A clumsy mistake, especially one made in public; a faux pas.

Synonyms: blunder, boner, boo-boo, botch, bungle, flub, foul-up, pratfall, bloomer

Usage: During the movie's closing credits, bloopers from filming, including clips of the lead actor flubbing the same line six times in a row, were shown.

Relevance to My Life: If someone were to make a movie of my life, the blooper reel during the closing credits would feature many embarrassing stumblebum moments like tripping over air.


A random assortment of blooper reels from youtube:



The Office season 6 bloopers

I don't know how anyone can keep a straight face around Ed Helms.










Scrubs Bloopers


I love this show.










The Hangover Gag Reel


You know, I still haven't seen this movie, though everyone assures me it's the funniest thing ever.












Pirates of the Caribbean


Sometimes action movies provide the funniest bloopers.












Jackie Chan Bloopers


Jackie Chan's bloopers are among the best ever, though I have to say I wonder if one of these days his policy of doing all of his own stunt work, some of it dangerous, no nets, no safety lines, will end badly.











House Outtakes


Another great show!




No comments:

Post a Comment