Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, April 6, 2009

Formulary

The Word of the Day for April 6 is "formulary."

formulary: (noun) A book containing a list of pharmaceutical substances along with their formulas, uses, and methods of preparation.

Synonym: pharmacopeia

Usage: The doctor consulted his formulary before writing out a prescription for his patient.

Relevance to my life: At one point I was so overmedicated I felt as though I needed to check a formulary before taking an Ibuprofen, cold medicine or even grapefruit juice for fear of drug interactions.




Brian Regan Going to the Doctor
Don't you love going to the doctor?







Brian Regan Going to the ER Pt 1
He asks a good question: why don't they have valet parking at the ER?!








Brian Regan Going to the ER Pt 2
The cracked femur bit slays me!







House Bloopers
Would you want these people treating you?!







Hugh Laurie and British vs. American slang

Who knew?




No comments:

Post a Comment