Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chafe

The Word of the Day for April 14 is "chafe."

chafe: (verb)
  1. To rub and cause irritation or friction.
  2. To feel irritated or impatient
Synonyms: scratch, rub, fray, fret

Usage: The wool sweater chafed against my neck, and I longed to change into something more comfortable.

Relevance to my life: All through High School, I chafed at the restrictions placed on me by my parents but still managed to appear obedient because I had no choice; when I got to college, however, with no supervision but my own, I exploded.




Bluto's Advice
I know El Borracho will like this.









Shout
I actually did go to a toga party one year. I think I had purplish paisley sheets.









Paradise by the dashboard light
Speaking of songs that we used to dance to when drunk...









Twist and Shout
...and here's another one!









Shake your tailfeather
Speaking of fun dance scenes from movies...









I love to boogie
A great compilation of dance clips to an awesome T Rex song.









No comments:

Post a Comment