Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, April 20, 2009

Exhilaration

The Word of the Day for April 20 is "exhilarating."

exhilarating: (adjective) Making lively and cheeful.

Synonyms: stimulating

Usage: Countless climbers flocked to the region to experience the exhilarating effects of the mystical mountain air.

Relevance to my life: There is nothing so exhilarating as that mad dash to bathroom holding a pre-puking child in my arms, praying fervently that I can make it before the spewing starts.


Parenthood
Parenthood is fraught with perils like sudden projectile vomiting, sexually precocious teens, and mass birthday parties.








My Parents are Aliens
Ha! Game shows can be addictive.








Rusty Shares a Beer with Dad
Clark means well.








Cousin Eddie and Hamburger Helper
Thanks to this movie, I laugh every time I walk past Hamburger Helper in the grocery store.








That 70s Show
Red & Kitty finally bust them in the basement.








Holy Crap!
@ 1:00 mark is my favorite Red Foreman line.







No comments:

Post a Comment