Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Friday, October 30, 2009

Incarnate

The Word of the Day for October 30 is "incarnate."

incarnate: (adjective) Invested with bodily nature and form.

Synonyms: bodied, corporal, corporate, embodied

Usage: He was the beast incarnate, roaring and raging and being destroyed.

Relevance to My Life: When I told him about my bipolar diagnosis, he gazed upon me with a look of such abject horror that I felt as though I were evil incarnate.



In celebration of my status as Evil Incarnate, here is a selection of other evil, sadistic or possibly psychotic women:



Fatal Attraction

Instilling a healthy fear of bad 80s perms everywhere, while at the same time, a craving for Hasenpfeffer








Dangerous Liasons - Final Scene Between Merteuil and Valmont

Despite her villainy, the Marquise de Merteuil is still my favorite character in this film.









One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Nurse Ratched

She makes my blood run cold.







One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Therapy

Stick with it to the very end.









Mommy Dearest - Joan is Particular About the Closet

Really, how could I pass up the wire hangers bit.








Misery - Annie Wilkes Gives a History Lesson

Oh, Annie, Annie. Not the ankles!







ELO- Evil Woman

To my fellow evil ladies out there, happy Friday!


1 comment: