Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sibylline

The Word of the Day for December 15 is "sibylline."
sibylline
  1. . (adjective) Prophetic; oracular.
  2. resembling or characteristic of a prohet or prophecy.
Synonyms: divinatory, mantic, sibyllic, vatic

Usage: It was a sibylline book with ready and infallible answers to all sorts of questions about the future.

Relevance to my Life: In a moment of sibylline clarity I could see how this was going to unfold and I was struck with that awful sense of déjà vu all over again.



"This is like déjà vu all over again."







As lovable as Yogi Berra is, I have to balance out the NYY-ness of that clip, and what better way to do that than with a tribute to the 2004 Red Sox?





Priceless









And now for how I really feel...




No comments:

Post a Comment