Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jeer

The Word of the Day for December 10 is "jeer."
jeer:(verb) To speak or shout derisively; mock.

Synonyms: scoff, flout, gibe, barrack

Usage: The crowd jeered at the speaker, and she ran offstage in tears.

Relevance to my Life: The cacophonous din from the crowd inside my head as they jeer, taunt and belittle me can be unnerving. Talk about performance anxiety!

One of my favorite purveyor of jeers is Dr. Cox. This guy can turn a phrase and work that sarcasm. *swoon*





Top 5 Dr. Cox rants
The musical sequence is one of my favorite Scrubs moments of all time






Dr. Cox Explains Humor
Now this guy knows funny.





The Best of the Todd
Everyone's favorite sexual deviant





Best of JD's daydreams
What's Scrubs with out a JD-daydream?


No comments:

Post a Comment